Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

The Evil Ones

Okay, so I just finished watching the Frontline documentary on PBS. How can Colin Powell and George Tenet stay silent about what they know? After what was done to them it is difficult to imagine that at some point they will not write the tell-all book......but maybe they'll hold off until after Bush is out of office.

Speaking of Bush, does this documentary also not confirm that it was Darth Cheney and Rumsfeld, and their henchmen who concocted this tragedy, and that jr. is just along for the ride. Tell me these s.o.b.'s are not evil.

I don't personally believe in hell, but I have never wished more that I be totally wrong about something, for if there is one I have confidence that these assholes are going to burn for all eternity.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?