Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

Be Gentle

Okay for those of you who are expert bloggers.......and more computer literate than I am, please be kind since I'm sure you can tell that I'm just getting started. I've put in links to the blogs that I visit most often and I think I have put the links in correctly??? I will add links later to other liberal sites that I visit occaissionally, and maybe even a few links to the "dark side" since its always good to follow what they are up to.

I will try to get to the point where I can post at least once a day for anyone out there who might find what I have to say of any interest. Most of my posts will be fairly brief, but I do hope to write some more extensive postings on the rising threat that I see......an American Theocracy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?